The RubberScopic Antenna
The Rubberscopic Antenna for Hand-Held Radios. Comfortably small when collapsed.
By Phil G3YPQ
Replaces the stock antenna, expect higher performance with this antenna that works in a variety of ways.
1) 1/4 Wave on 2m when fully Extended
2) 1/4 Wave on 70cms when fully collapsed
3) 3/4 Wave on 70cms when fully extended for extra gain
4) Easy to clip on a piece of wire for SW and MW reception if your radio covers those bands
5) Can be set as a 1/4 Wave from 140Mhz to 470Mhz
6) Use on PMR446 fully Collapsed or fully open.
7) Set to 156Mhz for the Marine band by collapsing one telescopic section.
See the YouTube Clip https://youtu.be/I0pVl1hAFaE
£10 each (Two for £15 - see alternative Listing)
We can also supply an adapter for radios that have the SMA Pin on the radio rather than a female socket. (£1)
All come with a rubber 'O' Ring if required to make a snug fit to the radio
Just Remember to always FULLY EXTEND when TX on 2m FOR SWR